ABOUT OUR STUDIO
Maha Pura Yoga offers a wide range of classes in a light, non-competitive atmosphere designed to leave you feeling your best.
to help you achieve optimal health of body, mind and spirit
- restore and rejuvenate
- lengthen and strengthen your muscular system
- align your skeletal system
- detoxify your organs
- create a peaceful, focused mind
SPACIOUS, RELAXING AND WELCOMING ENVIRONMENT
You will enter the warm reception room through the magnificent garden with pond and waterfall and head into the gorgeous studio.
Clean cork floors, skylights and high ceilings await you in a tranquil, uncluttered space.
Washroom and change room available for your use.
- Julia graduated from the Maha Pura Yoga Teacher Training Program in 2016 with an Advaced 200hr Yoga Teacher…
- Christina graduated from the Maha Pura Yoga Teacher Training Program with an advanced 200hr certification recognized by the…
- CREDENTIALS Carolyn Weatherson B.A., E-RYT 500 After over 15 years of continuous study and experience, the Yoga Alliance has graced…
- Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Our facility also offers teacher training courses
Our yoga teacher training program serves Guelph, Cambridge, Kitchener, Fergus, Elora, Milton, Halton Hills, Waterloo, Erin, Salem, Hamilton, Aberfoyle, Morriston, Mount Forrest, London, Woodstock, Rockwood, Brantford, Orangeville, Acton, Stratford, Dundas, Burlington, Port Elgin, Oakville, Mississauga, Toronto and surrounding area.
At our yoga classes
- there's no pressure
- poses can be modified to suit every body
- there are no mirrors so you aren't tempted to compare yourself to anyone else
- you can challenge yourself safely
- you will quiet the mind chatter and time will fly